TELOCA is a Public Charitable trust.
Our main goals:
- To provide support in the recovery of people suffering from the dreaded desease of alcoholism
- To spread awareness about the disease of alcoholism
- To organize programs and activities for the prevention of substance abuse.
- To assist individuals in the process of their recovery from alcoholism.
- To support the family members of alcohol dependents during their recovery.
- To conduct awareness programs in schools, colleges, NGO s and communities about the ill effects of alcoholism and substance abuse.
- To associate/ co-ordinate / (+/with) any other organizations having similar objectives as required.