TELOCA Addiction recovery center for Women.
A house of Tranquility situated in Ombattukere, Near Sea Ground, Ullal, Mangalore, India.
The center aims at providing conductive, calming environment necessary for recovery.
- A free stay of one month.
- Food is free to the patients at TELOCA.
- The patients ate counseled by recovered alcoholics (pro) at TELOCA.
- Whilst at TELOCA, patients are exposed to lecture, audio and video sessions on alcoholism.
- The patients are taken to ‘Alcoholics Anonymous(A.A)’ meetings during the stay and are encouraged to attend these meetings after their discharge from TELOCA.
- The family members of the patients are counseled and given sessions about the disease of alcoholism and refer to Al-anon/ Alateen meetings.